The work Chato's kitchen represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Chato's kitchen represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Chato's kitchen
- Statement of responsibility
- by Gary Soto ; illustrated by Susan Guevara
- Title variation
- Chatos kitchen
- California -- Los Angeles
- Cats -- Fiction
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's literature
- trueCooking, Mexican
- trueCooking, Mexican American
- trueDinners and dining
- trueFood habits
- trueGhettoes, Hispanic American
- Juvenile works
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueLos Angeles, California
- trueMexican Americans
- Mexican Americans -- Fiction
- Mice -- Fiction
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueSalsas (Cooking)
- To get the "ratoncitos," little mice, who have moved into the barrio to come to his house, Chato the cat prepares all kinds of good food: fajitas, frijoles, salsa, enchiladas, and more
- Pura Belpre Award for Illustration, 1996.
- Tomas Rivera Mexican American Children's Book Award, 1996.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1996
- Awards note
- Tomas Rivera Mexican American Children's Book Award, 1996
- Pura Belpré Illustrator Award, 1996.
- ALA notable book.
- Parents' Choice award winner.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Grades K-4
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ch 1995
- Literary form
- Read by Willie Colón
- Reading level
- 4.5 L740:
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Reading Counts RC:
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Chato's kitchen
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Chato's kitchen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/xwXOO3C0uc4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/xwXOO3C0uc4/">Chato's kitchen</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>