The killer's cousin
The work The killer's cousin represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The killer's cousin
The work The killer's cousin represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The killer's cousin
- Statement of responsibility
- Nancy Werlin
- Title variation
- killers cousin
- trueSeventeen-year-old boys
- trueTeenage boys
- trueCambridge, Massachusetts
- Cousins -- Fiction
- trueDysfunctional families
- trueEleven-year-old girls
- Emotional problems -- Fiction
- trueEmotional problems of girls
- Families -- Fiction
- trueFamily problems
- Family problems -- Fiction
- Guilt -- Fiction
- trueGuilt in teenage boys
- trueHigh schools
- Murder -- Fiction
- After being acquitted of murder, seventeen-year-old David goes to stay with relatives in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he finds himself forced to face his past as he learns more about his strange young cousin Lily
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2001.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2001.
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best Young Adult Mystery Novel, 1999.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 1999
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1998
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2011
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1999
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ki 1998
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The killer's cousin
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The killer's cousin
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/x3BaDPRDea0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/x3BaDPRDea0/">The killer's cousin</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>