The work Restart represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Restart represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Gordon Korman
- Bullies -- Juvenile fiction
- Bullying -- Fiction
- trueBullying and bullies
- Interpersonal relations
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Memory -- Fiction
- Memory -- Juvenile fiction
- Middle schools
- trueMiddle schools
- Middle schools -- Fiction
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Psychological fiction
- Psychological fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Self-perception -- Fiction
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Young adult works
- Amnesia -- Fiction
- Amnesia -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoys with amnesia
- Chase does not remember falling off the roof, in fact he does not remember anything about himself, and when he gets back to middle school he begins to learn who he was through the reactions of the other kids--trouble is, he really is not sure he likes the Chase that is being revealed, but can he take the opportunity amnesia has provided and restart his life?
- Beehive Children's Fiction Book Award (Utah), 2019.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 6-9, 2019.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2019.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2020.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2029.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2019.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), Middle School level, 2019.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 2020.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2019.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2020.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2020.
- Awards note
- "Silver Birch Award Nominee".
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Re 2017
- R47 2017
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Level 5.1.
- Study program name
- Reading Counts
- Accelerated Reader
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Restart
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Restart
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/wP4ujMpiYic/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/wP4ujMpiYic/">Restart</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>