The work Howling Stones represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Howling Stones represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Howling Stones
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan Dean Foster
- trueSpace opera
- trueAliens (Insectoid)
- trueScience fiction
- true24th century -- 2301 -- 2400
- trueScience Fiction
- trueHuman/alien encounters
- trueIndigenous peoples
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueAliens (Non-humanoid)
- trueGood and evil
- trueInterstellar communication
- trueHumanx Commonwealth (Imaginary organization)
- Enter another realm in the amazing world of the Humanx Commonwealth—the interstellar empire governed jointly by humans and aliens!The newly discovered planet of Senisran was a veritable paradise—a sprawling world of vast oceans dotted with thousands of lush islands and copious deposits of rare-earths and minerals. First-contact specialist Pulickel Tomochelor's mission to Senisran was straightforward: Secure mining rights for the Humanx Commonwealth before the vicious AAnn Empire beat them to the chase. With Senisran's Parramat clan resisting entreaty, negotiations could be difficult, but Pulickel was more comfortable with aliens than with his own species, and looked forward to a triumphant return to Earth.He hadn't counted on the incredible secret of Parramat, though: the strange, powerful green stones that the tribe used to manipulate the forces of nature. Within those stones lay an awesome technology the origin of which was lost in time—a technology that had to be kept from the AAnn at any cost . .
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Humanx Commonwealth
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Howling Stones
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Howling Stones
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/tfP5gHi6dxM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/tfP5gHi6dxM/">Howling Stones</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>