The work Hoot represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Hoot represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Carl Hiaasen
- Burrowing owl -- Fiction
- Burrowing owl -- Juvenile fiction
- trueEnvironmental protection
- Environmental protection
- Environmental protection -- Fiction
- Environmental protection -- Juvenile fiction
- Florida -- Fiction
- Florida -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Juvenile works
- trueMiddle school students
- trueMoving to a new state
- Owls -- Fiction
- trueResistance to land development
- trueSmall towns -- Florida
- trueWildlife conservation
- Environmentalism -- Juvenile fiction
- Burrowing owl
- Everybody loves Mother Paula's pancakes. Everybody, that is, except the colony of cute but endangered owls that live on the building site of the new restaurant. Can the awkward new kid, Roy, and his feral friend prank the pancake people out of town? Or is the owls' fate cemented in pancake batter?
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2003
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2007.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 2006.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2006.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2004.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2005.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2003
- Awards note
- Newbery Honor Book, 2003
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H66 2005
- Ho 2005
- Literary form
- NLM call number
- Hiaasen, C.
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated reader
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Hoot
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hoot
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/sXrblcM-XKQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/sXrblcM-XKQ/">Hoot</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>