The work Shiver represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Shiver represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Maggie Stiefvater
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueBrisbane, Grace (Fictitious character)
- trueCrushes in teenagers
- trueInfatuation in teenagers
- trueParanormal romances
- trueSeventeen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- trueTeenage romance
- Young Adult Fiction
- From a dazzlingly talented young writer, a haunting and original supernatural romance in the vein of TWILIGHT.For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf—her wolf—is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human . . . until the cold makes him shift back again.Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human—or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2011.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2010.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2010
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2011
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Shiver
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Shiver
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/s9v3KirmYD4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/s9v3KirmYD4/">Shiver</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>