The work Prairie songs represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Prairie songs represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Prairie songs
- Statement of responsibility
- Pam Conrad ; illustrations by Darryl S. Zudeck
- trueFamilies -- Nebraska
- Family life -- Fiction
- trueFamily relationships
- trueFarm life -- Nebraska
- trueFeminine beauty (Aesthetics)
- Frontier and pioneer life
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFrontier and pioneer life -- Nebraska
- trueGrief in women
- Juvenile works
- trueLoneliness in women
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- Nebraska -- Fiction
- Nebraska -- Juvenile fiction
- truePhysicians' spouses
- truePioneer girls -- Nebraska
- truePrairies -- Nebraska
- trueWomen with mental illnesses -- Nebraska
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Louisa's life in a loving pioneer family on the Nebraska prairie is altered by the arrival of a new doctor and his beautiful, tragically frail wife. Louisa loves the solitude of the Nebraska prairie and feels secure with her loving pioneer family. She idolizes the doctor's wife, Emmeline, who comes from New York City. But Emmeline cannot adjust to the harsh pioneer existence, especially the loneliness, and finally goes mad
- International Reading Association Children's Book Award for Older Readers, 1986.
- Spur Award for Juvenile Fiction, 1985.
- Western Heritage Award for Outstanding Juvenile Book, 1986.
- Awards note
- Boston Globe/Horn Book Fiction Honor, 1986.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pr 1985
- P73 1985
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Prairie songs
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Prairie songs
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/s4B3aVvhTQQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/s4B3aVvhTQQ/">Prairie songs</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>