Hippos are huge!
The work Hippos are huge! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Hippos are huge!
The work Hippos are huge! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Hippos are huge!
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan London ; illustrated by Matthew Trueman
- Overview: Hippos may make you laugh, but watch out! An acclaimed naturalist takes an exuberant look at these massive, swift, and super dangerous animals. What's the deadliest animal in Africa? It's not the lion or the crocodile-it's the hippopotamus! Hippos have razor-sharp tusks, weigh as much as fifty men, and can run twenty-five miles per hour! Follow these hefty hulks as they glide underwater, play tug-of-war, swat balls of dung at one another, and nuzzle their young in the mud. Just don't get too close-they could chomp you in two!
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Awards note
- Texas 2x2 Reading List, 2016.
- Georgetown ISD Red Poppy Book, 2017-2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Interest age level : Ages 5-8
- Lexile: 1050L
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L66 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Illuatrated by Matthew Trueman
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Reading Counts
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Target audience
ContextContext of Hippos are huge!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hippos are huge!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/rt4dCG32WgY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/rt4dCG32WgY/">Hippos are huge!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>