The work Jabberwalking represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Jabberwalking represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Juan Felipe Herrera
- A former United States Poet Laureate shares secrets about viewing the world from a poet's perspective, explaining how "jabberwalking" poets draw inspiration from everything they experience to express themselves in creative ways
- Can you walk and talk at the same time? What about Jabberwalk? Can you write and draw and walk and journal all at the same time? United States Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera can, and he's here to teach you everything he knows about being a real-life, bonified, Jabberwalking poet! Jabber Walkers write and speak for themselves and others no matter where their feet may take them - to Jabberwalk is to be a poet on the movce! And there's no stopping once you're a Jabber Walker, writing fast, fast, fast, scribble-poems-on-the-run. Scribble what you see. Scribble what you hear. It's all out there - let's go! ¡Vámonos! -- From dust jacket
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2018.
- Awards note
- NCTE Notable Poetry Book, 2019
- New York Public Library Best Books for Kids, 2018
- New York Public Library Best Books for Kids: Top Ten, 2018
- School Library Journal's Best Books, 2018
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Middle School
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H485 2018
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Jabberwalking
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Jabberwalking
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/pFQ8FqdjzK8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/pFQ8FqdjzK8/">Jabberwalking</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>