The work Dakota Danger represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Dakota Danger represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Dakota Danger
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jon Sharpe
- trueMen/women relations
- trueAmerican Westward Expansion (1803-1899) -- 1803 -- 1899
- trueThe West (United States)
- trueProtectiveness in men
- trueFargo, Skye (Fictitious character)
- trueIndians of North America
- Fargo loses his deadliest weapon...Rescuing a damsel in distress is nothing new to Skye Fargo—but Amy Fenton is no average damsel. She's beautiful, she's bright, and she's just inherited several lucrative businesses from her father. But in dangerous Dakota Territory, no one holds on to anything unless they can fight for it. So Fargo signs on with Amy as a hired gun—and ends up on the wrong end of a bushwhack and taking a lead slug to the skull. But things are about to get much worse. For now, with a band of killers on the loose, and vengeance to be had, the legendary Trailsman has lost his memory—maybe for good..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dakota Danger
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dakota Danger
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/mT6fvbEAig8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/mT6fvbEAig8/">Dakota Danger</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>