Sit. Stay. Rule.
The work Sit. Stay. Rule. represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Sit. Stay. Rule.
The work Sit. Stay. Rule. represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Sit. Stay. Rule.
- Statement of responsibility
- Thomas E. Sniegoski and Tom McWeeney
- Title variation
- Atomic Frenchie
- trueMad scientist (Concept)
- French bulldog -- Fiction
- trueAnimal fantasy
- Dogs -- Fiction
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction
- Robots -- Fiction
- trueMoving, household
- Moving, Household
- Bulldog -- Fiction
- trueFrench bulldogs
- trueGraphic novel hybrids
- Good and evil -- Fiction
- Massachusetts -- Fiction
- Superheroes -- Juvenile fiction
- Massachusetts -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGood and evil
- Good and evil -- Juvenile fiction
- Apparitions -- Juvenile fiction
- Good and evil
- trueHumorous stories
- Juvenile works
- Moving, Household -- Juvenile fiction
- Imagination -- Fiction
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBox turtles as pets
- Supervillains -- Fiction
- Robots -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAntiheroes and antiheroines
- A villainous French bulldog discovers a secret laboratory and plots to take over the world with the help of a box turtle and the ghost of a mad scientist
- When Kirby, a French bulldog with a serious Napoleon Complex, moves to a new home in the quaint New England town of Strasburg, Massachusetts, and stumbles upon a forgotten secret laboratory, he realizes that his dreams of Planetary Conquest are finally within paw's reach. But, suddenly, Kirby realizes he isn't alone. Seemingly out of nowhere, a strange group of people appear, exhibiting what Kirby can only describe as superpowers
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 8+
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Atomic Frenchie
- Series volume
- [Book 1]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sit. Stay. Rule.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sit. Stay. Rule.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/m0h4004KziI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/m0h4004KziI/">Sit. Stay. Rule.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>