The great fire
The work The great fire represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The great fire
The work The great fire represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The great fire
- Statement of responsibility
- Jim Murphy
- Book jackets
- Chicago (Ill.) -- History -- To 1875
- Chicago (Ill.) -- History -- To 1875 -- Juvenile literature
- trueChicago, Illinois -- History -- To 1875
- trueFire departments
- trueFire fighters
- trueFire fighting
- trueFires -- Chicago, Illinois -- History -- 19th century
- Fires -- Illinois | Chicago -- History -- 19th century
- trueGreat Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871
- Great Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871 -- Juvenile literature
- Illinois -- Chicago
- Illustrated case bindings
- Illustrated endpapers
- Juvenile works
- To 1875
- Paper case bindings
- Blocking (surface marking)
- By weaving personal accounts of actual survivors together with the carefully researched history of Chicago and the disaster, [the author] constructs a ... narrative that recreates the events ... And finally, he reveals how, even in a time of deepest despair, the human spirit triumphed, as the people of Chicago found the courage and strength to build their city once again.-Dust jacket
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1996
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1995
- Jefferson Cup Award, 1996.
- NCTE Orbis Pictus Nonfiction Award, 1996.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1996
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 1996
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1995.
- Awards note
- Newbery Honor Book, 1996
- American Library Association Notable Children's Book 1996.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M87 1995
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Scholastic hardcover
- Target audience
ContextContext of The great fire
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The great fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/jdkmIyzGQUs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/jdkmIyzGQUs/">The great fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>