To Taste Temptation
The work To Taste Temptation represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
To Taste Temptation
The work To Taste Temptation represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- To Taste Temptation
- Statement of responsibility
- Elizabeth Hoyt
- trueGeorgian era (1714-1837) -- 1714 -- 1837
- trueInnocence (Law)
- trueInterpersonal attraction
- true18th century -- 1701 -- 1800
- trueAmericans in England
- trueHistorical romances
- trueBrothers -- Death
- trueGeorgian romances
- trueTrust in women
- trueViscounts and viscountesses
- trueHistorical Fiction
- true1760s -- 1760 -- 1769
- trueLondon, England -- History -- 18th century
- trueRich men
- EVEN THE MOST REFINED LADYLady Emeline Gordon is the model of sophistication in London's elite social circles, always fashionable and flawlessly appropriate. As such, she is the perfect chaperone for Rebecca, the young sister of a successful Boston businessman and former Colonial soldier.CRAVES AN UNTAMED MANSamuel Hartley may be wealthy, but his manners are as uncivilized as the American wilderness he was raised in. Who wears moccasins to a grand ball? His arrogant disregard for propriety infuriates Emeline, even as his boldness excites her.TO RELEASE HER PASSION . . . But beneath Samuel's rakish manner, he is haunted by tragedy. He has come to London to settle a score, not to fall in love. And as desperately as Emeline longs to feel this shameless man's hands upon her, to taste those same lips he uses to tease her, she must restrain herself. She is not free. But some things are beyond a lady's control . .
- Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Legend of the four soldiers
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of To Taste Temptation
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work To Taste Temptation
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/jKCnwo8Fvcs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/jKCnwo8Fvcs/">To Taste Temptation</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>