The work Magic Rises represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Magic Rises represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Magic Rises
- Statement of responsibility
- Ilona Andrews
- trueAtlanta, Georgia
- trueDaniels, Kate (Fictitious character)
- trueCriminal investigation
- trueParanormal phenomena
- trueWomen business owners
- trueSecret societies
- trueWomen assassins
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueUrban fantasy
- trueFirst person narratives
- Mercenary Kate Daniels and her mate, Curran, the Beast Lord, are struggling to solve a heartbreaking crisis. Unable to control their beasts, many of the Pack's shapeshifting children fail to survive to adulthood. While there is a medicine that can help, the secret to its making is closely guarded by the European packs, and there's little available in Atlanta. Kate can't bear to watch innocents suffer, but the solution she and Curran have found threatens to be even more painful. The European shapeshifters who once outmaneuvered the Beast Lord have asked him to arbitrate a dispute—and they'll pay him in medicine. With the young people's survival and the Pack's future at stake, Kate and Curran know they must accept the offer—but they have little doubt that they're heading straight into a trap..
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Read by Renee Raudman
- Series statement
- Kate Daniels fantasies
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Magic Rises
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Magic Rises
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/iXVzlCNcuD0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/iXVzlCNcuD0/">Magic Rises</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>