The Fault in Our Stars
The work The Fault in Our Stars represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Fault in Our Stars
The work The Fault in Our Stars represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Statement of responsibility
- John Green
- trueLove stories
- trueTeenagers with depression
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- trueIndianapolis, Indiana
- trueTeenagers with terminal illnesses
- trueTeenage romance
- trueGroup psychotherapy
- trueTeenagers with cancer
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Young Adult Literature
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueBooks to movies
- From John Green, the #1 bestselling author of Turtles All the Way Down"The greatest romance story of this decade." —Entertainment Weekly -Millions of copies sold-#1 New York Times Bestseller #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller #1 USA Today Bestseller #1 International BestsellerTIME Magazine's #1 Fiction Book of 2012TODAY Book Club pick Now a Major Motion Picture Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten. Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars brilliantly explores the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2014.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2014.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2015.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2016.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2015.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2014.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2015.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2012.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2014.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2014.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2012.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2015.
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2012.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2013.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Fault in Our Stars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Fault in Our Stars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/iQoZAY-kzMw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/iQoZAY-kzMw/">The Fault in Our Stars</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>