The work Downsize this! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Downsize this! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Downsize this!
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Moore
- trueAmerican wit and humor
- Politics and government
- truePolitical satire
- trueHumor writing -- Political satire
- Since 1980
- American wit and humor
- United States
- Social conditions
- trueUnited States -- Politics and government -- 1993-2001 -- Humor
- trueUnited States -- Social conditions -- 1980- -- Humor
- Nothing but the truth is sacred in Michael Moore's hilarious screed on the state of America, Downsize This! With the same in-your-face tenacity that has made him everyman's hero, Moore gets under the skin of corporate giants, politicians, lobbyists, and the media - anyone who has made life tougher for the millions of Americans who are working longer hours for less pay and have had enough. Moore brings his wit and working-class voice to an American public desperate to save what's left of their American dream. His take-no-prisoners attitude is brutally funny, insightful, irrepressible
- Whether he's lusting after the First Lady in "My Forbidden Love for Hillary Clinton" or sending campaign contributions to Pat Buchanan from the John Wayne Gacey Fan Club, conducting a Rodney King Commemorative Riot or trying to commit Congressman Bob Dornan to a mental hospital, issuing Corporate Crook Trading Cards, or encouraging Congress to take advantage of NAFTA by moving themselves to Tijuana, Michael Moore has the unique gift for making you think and laugh at the same time. He reflects an irreverent intelligence and biting humor so seldom heard in America today. Downsize This! is the perfect antidote to the mind-numbing throb of the election year
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 1996.
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M66 1996
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Downsize this!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Downsize this!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/hwEzD8O_fKk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/hwEzD8O_fKk/">Downsize this!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>