Interpreter of Maladies
The work Interpreter of Maladies represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Interpreter of Maladies
The work Interpreter of Maladies represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Interpreter of Maladies
- Statement of responsibility
- Jhumpa Lahiri
- trueLiterary fiction
- trueFamily secrets
- trueManners and customs
- trueTranslating and interpreting
- trueParents of stillborn infants
- trueBereavement in parents
- trueMarital conflict
- trueTour guides (Persons)
- trueIndia -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- trueExtramarital affairs
- trueEast Indian Americans in India
- trueCulture conflict
- trueShort stories
- trueCambridge, Massachusetts
- trueEast Indian Americans -- Social life and customs
- With a new Introduction Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for fiction, this stunning debut collection unerring charts the emotional journeys of characters seeking love beyond the barriers of nations and generations. In stories that travel from India to America and back again, Lahiri speaks with universal eloquence to everyone who has ever felt like a foreigner
- Hemingway Foundation/PEN Award, 2000.
- New York Times Notable Book, 1999
- Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, 2000.
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Interpreter of Maladies
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Interpreter of Maladies
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/hjuy-dbFirU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/hjuy-dbFirU/">Interpreter of Maladies</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>