The work Adored represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Adored represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- created by Cecily von Ziegesar
- trueBoarding school students
- trueBoarding schools
- trueCompetition in teenage girls
- trueCrushes in teenage girls
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueRich teenage girls
- trueTeen chick lit
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- Young Adult Fiction
- Brett Messerschmidt is organizing Waverly Academy's annual holiday ball and secret gift exchange. But when some enterprising students decide that playing Secret Satan is infinitely more fun, the entire school starts acting naughty. All Brett wants is a successful party-and a goodnight kiss from unexpected crush Sebastian Valenti. Too bad Callie Vernon also has her eye on the newly made-over Sebastian. Sharing is caring, right? Or not . . . Everybody at Waverly is getting into the giving spirit. The only present Tinsley Carmichael wants to unwrap is her new boyfriend, Julian McCafferty. But what happens when she uncovers a shady secret from his past instead? Looks like Jenny Humphrey, Waverly's newest small-screen star, is about to land on Tinsley's hit list. Again. With raucous get-togethers and secret admirers, there's never a dull day in the life of an It Girl. But no one ever said being adored was easy. . .
- Cataloging source
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- It girl novels (Cecily von Ziegesar)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Adored
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Adored
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/fCetwe6-D1s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/fCetwe6-D1s/">Adored</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>