Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Statement of responsibility
- by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- Title variation
- Order of the Phoenix
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFifteen-year-old boys -- England
- trueBoarding schools
- Potter, Harry, (Fictitious character)
- trueTeenage boy orphans
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- England -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Fiction
- Potter, Harry, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction, Juvenile
- Juvenile works
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- Wizards -- Fiction
- When the government of the magic world and authorities at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry refuse to believe in the growing threat of a freshly revived Lord Voldemort, fifteen-year-old Harry Potter finds support from his loyal friends in facing the evil wizard and other new terrors. There is a Door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror? Here are just a few things on Harry's mind: A Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher with a personality like poisoned honey. A venomous, disgruntled house-elf. Ron as keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. The looming terror of the end-of-term Ordinary Wizarding Level exams ... and of course, the growing threat of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. In the richest installment yet of J.K. Rowling's seven-part story, Harry Potter is faced with the unreliability of the very government of the magical world and the impotence of the authorities at Hogwarts. Despite this (or perhaps because of it), he finds depth and strength in his friends, beyond what even he knew; boundless loyalty; and unbearable sacrifice. Though thick runs the plot (as well as the spine), readers will race through these pages and leave Hogwarts, like Harry, wishing only for the next train back
- Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery, 2004.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2004.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2006.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2005.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2003
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2004
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- HAR 2003
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Harry Potter
- Series volume
- Study program name
- ACCELERATED READER
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/eCXB_KJBSMU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/eCXB_KJBSMU/">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>