Boys or ballet?
The work Boys or ballet? represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Boys or ballet?
The work Boys or ballet? represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Boys or ballet?
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Alexandra Moss
- Interpersonal relations
- trueBallet dancing
- Royal Ballet, School
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueBoarding schools
- Boarding schools
- Ballet dancing -- Fiction
- trueSelf-fulfillment in girls
- trueGirl ballet dancers
- trueBoy/girl relations
- Royal Ballet, School -- Juvenile fiction
- Ballet dancing
- Ballet dancing -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAmericans in England
- trueAmbition in girls
- Royal Ballet, School -- Fiction
- England -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction
- trueLondon, England
- Juvenile works
- trueRoyal Ballet, School
- trueFirst person narratives
- Boarding schools -- Fiction
- trueChildren -- Interpersonal relations
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDiary novels
- "Dear Diary, Guess what? The gorgeous Luke Bailey is now my boyfriend! I'm so into him - we spend all our spare time together! There's just one little problem: it's tough finding time for a boyfriend and ballet. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing?" Being with Luke consumes Ellie's time, but when she is cast in the Royal Opera House's Christmas ballet, juggling homework, friends, rehearsals, and a boyfriend becomes too difficult and she must make a heart-wrenching decision
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Boy 2006
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The Royal Ballet School diaries
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Boys or ballet?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Boys or ballet?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/_7Gm3lD8Vmo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/_7Gm3lD8Vmo/">Boys or ballet?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>