The work Fairest represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Fairest represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Gail Carson Levine
- trueFairy tale and folklore-inspired fiction
- trueSelf-acceptance in teenage girls
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFifteen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueImaginary kingdoms
- trueWomen rulers
- trueSelf-perception in teenage girls
- trueIdentity (Psychology)
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueTeenage girl singers
- Aza is far from beautiful. With pale skin and blood-red lips (not to mention ungainly size), she is seen as odd, at best. But Aza does have one blessing: a voice of astonishing beauty. In Ayortha, where singing is the main mode of communication, this gift is no small thing, and soon Aza finds herself rising at court. But, as she will discover, unexpected good fortune can also bring unexpected danger... Funny and moving, wise as well as uplifting, Fairest represents New York Times bestselling author Gail Carson Levine at her finest. Composer-director Todd Hobin has crafted melodies for all the story's lyrics and songs, resulting in a unique listening experience -- an audiobook that has as much original music as a Broadway show!
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Audio for Youth
- YALSA Amazing Audiobooks for Young Adults, 2009.
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Read and sung by Sarah Naughton and the Full Cast family
- Target audience
ContextContext of Fairest
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fairest
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/ZfUrYUxqqiE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/ZfUrYUxqqiE/">Fairest</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>