The Arctic Incident
The work The Arctic Incident represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Arctic Incident
The work The Arctic Incident represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Arctic Incident
- Statement of responsibility
- Eoin Colfer
- trueBooks to movies
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueFantasy comics
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFowl, Artemis (Fictitious character)
- trueGifted boys
- trueMothers and sons
- truePreteen boys -- Ireland
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- Young Adult Fiction
- Artemis is at boarding school in Ireland when he suddenly receives an urgent video-email from Russia. In it is a plea from a man who has been kidnapped by the Russian Mafiya: his father. As Artemis rushes to the rescue, he is stopped by captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon fairy police. But this time, instead of battling the fairies, he is going to have to join forces with them if he wants to save one of the few people in the world he loves
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2001.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2004.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 2003.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2004.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2004.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Artemis Fowl series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Arctic Incident
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Arctic Incident
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/XL894pZ7kMU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/XL894pZ7kMU/">The Arctic Incident</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>