The work Severe Clear represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Severe Clear represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Severe Clear
- Statement of responsibility
- Stuart Woods
- trueBel Air (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- truePrivate investigators
- trueBarrington, Stone (Fictitious character)
- trueIntelligence service -- United States
- trueFormer police
- trueThrillers and suspense
- trueTerrorism -- Prevention
- trueBarker, Holly (Fictitious character)
- Someone wants to crash Stone Barrington's party in this New York Times bestseller in Stuart Woods's thrilling series. Stone Barrington is in Bel-Air, overseeing the grand opening of the ultra-luxe hotel, The Arrington, built on the grounds of the mansion belonging to his late wife, Arrington Carter. The star-studded gala will be attended by socialites, royalty, and billionaires from overseas...and according to phone conversations intercepted by the NSA, it may also have attracted the attention of international terrorists. To ensure the safety of his guests—and the city of Los Angeles—Stone may have to call in a few favors from his friends at the CIA..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Stone Barrington novels
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Severe Clear
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Severe Clear
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/XJO9HJh6vI0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/XJO9HJh6vI0/">Severe Clear</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>