The work Everything, everything represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Everything, everything represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Everything, everything
- Statement of responsibility
- Nicola Yoon ; illustrations by David Yoon
- Racially mixed people
- Love stories
- Young adult fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueContemporary romances
- Severe combined immunodeficiency -- Fiction
- Mothers and daughters
- trueEighteen-year-old women
- trueChildren of alcoholic fathers
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage romance
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction
- Chronically ill children -- Home care -- Juvenile fiction
- Parent and teenager -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMultiracial teenage girls
- trueRomance fiction
- Parent and teenager
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Severe combined immunodeficiency -- Patients -- Juvenile fiction
- Racially mixed people -- Fiction
- Juvenile works
- Racially mixed people -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Romance fiction
- First loves
- Chronically ill children -- Home care
- trueBooks to movies
- "The story of a teenage girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more"--
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2017.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2017
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2018.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2018.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2018.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Senior, 2018.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2018.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2017.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2017.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2017.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2015
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2017.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2018.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ev 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Everything, everything
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Everything, everything
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/WeRbVWIOT50/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/WeRbVWIOT50/">Everything, everything</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>