The work Crash represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Crash represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jerry Spinelli
- trueSeventh-grade boys
- Juvenile works
- trueAggressiveness (Psychology)
- trueBoys -- Friendship
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueCompassion in boys
- Conduct of life
- Conduct of life -- Fiction
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueEmpathy in boys
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Family life -- Fiction
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Seventh-grader John "Crash" Coogan has always been comfortable with his tough, aggressive behavior, until his relationship with an unusual Quaker boy and his grandfather's stroke make him consider the meaning of friendship and the importance of family
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2000.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 1998.
- Iowa Teen Award, 1999.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1998.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 1999.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2000.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 1999.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1996.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 1999.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 1999.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1997
- Awards note
- Lone Star
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Interest age level : Ages 8 and up
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cr 1996
- Literary form
- NLM call number
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Crash
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Crash
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/UZSyXEZle6g/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/UZSyXEZle6g/">Crash</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>