The Wrath & the Dawn
The work The Wrath & the Dawn represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Wrath & the Dawn
The work The Wrath & the Dawn represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Wrath & the Dawn
- Statement of responsibility
- Renee Ahdieh
- Title variation
- Wrath and the dawn
- trueFairy tale and folklore-inspired fiction
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueHistorical Fiction
- trueLove triangles
- trueMiddle Eastern-influenced fantasy
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage girls
- Young Adult Fiction
- Young Adult Literature
- #1 New York Times BestsellerA sumptuous and epically told love story inspired by A Thousand and One NightsEvery dawn brings horror to a different family in a land ruled by a killer. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, takes a new bride each night only to have her executed at sunrise. So it is a suspicious surprise when sixteen-year-old Shahrzad volunteers to marry Khalid. But she does so with a clever plan to stay alive and exact revenge on the Caliph for the murder of her best friend and countless other girls. Shazi's wit and will, indeed, get her through to the dawn that no others have seen, but with a catch . . . she's falling in love with the very boy who killed her dearest friend.She discovers that the murderous boy-king is not all that he seems and neither are the deaths of so many girls. Shazi is determined to uncover the reason for the murders and to break the cycle once and for all.*The book is a Rough Cut Edition (pages are deliberately not the same length).*
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Wrath & the dawn
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Wrath & the Dawn
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Wrath & the Dawn
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/U-DxKjON500/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/U-DxKjON500/">The Wrath & the Dawn</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>