The work Ghost represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Ghost represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jason Reynolds
- Sprinting -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young adult fiction
- trueChildren of prisoners
- Self-actualization (Psychology) in children
- trueMiddle schools
- Emotional problems of children -- Juvenile fiction
- Self-actualization (Psychology) in children -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAfrican American fiction
- Self-realization -- Fiction
- Fathers and sons
- Runners (Sports)
- Middle school students
- Track and field -- Fiction
- Attempted murder
- trueAfrican American boys
- Attempted murder -- Juvenile fiction
- Family violence -- Juvenile fiction
- Family violence
- Running -- Fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTrack and field
- Runners (Sports) -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Middle school students -- Juvenile fiction
- Coaches (Athletics) -- Fiction
- trueFathers and sons
- Young adult fiction
- Emotional problems of children
- "Ghost, a naturally talented runner and troublemaker, is recruited for an elite middle school track team. He must stay on track, literally and figuratively, to reach his full potential"--
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2017
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2017
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2017.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 6-8, 2018.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2018.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2016
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 2018.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2017.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2017.
- Great American Read, 2018.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Awards note
- 2017 Lone Star List Book.
- 2017 YALSA Top Ten Best Fiction for Young Adults.
- 2016 National Book Award Finalist for Young People's Literature.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 10 up
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gh 2016
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Reading Counts!
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Ghost
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ghost
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/TWJkogkEWcM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/TWJkogkEWcM/">Ghost</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>