The Last Olympian
The work The Last Olympian represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Last Olympian
The work The Last Olympian represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Last Olympian
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Riordan
- trueMount Olympus, Greece
- trueTeenage boys
- trueTeenage boys with ADHD
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueNew York City
- trueMythological fiction
- trueImaginary wars and battles
- trueTeenage boy adventurers
- trueJackson, Percy (Fictitious character)
- trueGood and evil
- trueSixteen-year-old boys
- Juvenile Fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueTitans (Mythology)
- trueGods and goddesses, Greek
- trueFate and fatalism
- All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos's army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan's power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2010.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2011.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2011.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2011.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Last Olympian
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Last Olympian
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/S0CmzvVMJPk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/S0CmzvVMJPk/">The Last Olympian</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>