A Year Down Yonder
The work A Year Down Yonder represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
A Year Down Yonder
The work A Year Down Yonder represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- A Year Down Yonder
- Statement of responsibility
- Richard Peck
- trueIllinois -- History -- 20th century
- trueRural life -- Illinois
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueFifteen-year-old girls -- Illinois
- trueGrandmother and granddaughter
- trueSocial problems
- trueRecession (Economics)
- trueHistorical Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction
- trueGrandmothers -- Illinois
- true1930s -- 1930 -- 1939
- A Newbery Medal WinnerRichard Peck's Newbery Medal-winning sequel to A Long Way from ChicagoMary Alice's childhood summers in Grandma Dowdel's sleepy Illinois town were packed with enough drama to fill the double bill of any picture show. But now she is fifteen, and faces a whole long year with Grandma, a woman well known for shaking up her neighbors-and everyone else! All Mary Alice can know for certain is this: when trying to predict how life with Grandma might turn out . . . better not. This wry, delightful sequel to the Newbery Honor Book A Long Way from Chicago has already taken its place among the classics of children's literature."Hilarious and poignant." —Publishers Weekly, starred reviewA Newbery Medal WinnerA New York Times BestsellerAn ALA Notable BookAn ALA Best Book for Young AdultsA Booklist Best Book of the YearA School Library Journal Best Book of the Year From the Trade Paperback edition
- Writing style
- Newbery Medal, 2001.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2001
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2000.
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of A Year Down Yonder
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A Year Down Yonder
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/RDJtdEiFeQY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/RDJtdEiFeQY/">A Year Down Yonder</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>