The work Broken Irish represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Broken Irish represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Broken Irish
- Statement of responsibility
- Edward J. Delaney
- trueBoston, Massachusetts
- trueIrish Americans
- Irish Americans
- Irish Americans -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Fiction
- Manners and customs
- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Massachusetts -- Boston | South Boston
- trueAlcoholic men
- South Boston (Boston, Mass.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Fiction
- trueTeenage boys
- trueTraffic accidents
- trueMothers and sons
- "Set in the late 1990's in Boston, a time when even the local Catholic Church is party to a scandal that threatens to unravel, Edward J. Delaney's intricately structured Broken Irish moves with the pace of a thriller, but delves more deeply into its lives. This engrossing novel about corruption and redemption gives sympathetic voice to the voiceless and offers an unflinching look at the workings of a community in the throes of change"--Page 4 of cover
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B76 2011
- Literary form
- NLM call number
- Delaney, E.
ContextContext of Broken Irish
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Broken Irish
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/PfIdz2I2zXU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/PfIdz2I2zXU/">Broken Irish</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>