The work Apples galore! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Apples galore! represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Apples galore!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jane O'Connor ; cover illustration by Robin Preiss Glasser ; interior illustrations by Ted Enik
- Title variation
- Apples galore!
- trueApple orchards
- Apples -- Fiction
- Apples -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's stories
- trueFancy Nancy (Fictitious character)
- Fancy Nancy, (Fictitious character)
- Fancy Nancy, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Orchards -- Fiction
- Orchards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchool field trips
- Embarking on a field trip to an apple-picking farm, Nancy enjoys the fancy autumn colors she observes in the orchard and resolves to find a perfect Gala apple for her father but fears the fruit of her choice is too far out of reach
- Grades K-2 Nancy and her classmates are on a field trip to an apple orchard, where Nancy is looking forward to being able to pick some Gala apples for her father; after all, gala is a fancy name for a party. Throughout the narrative, fancy words are used and then explained in a clever method of vocabulary building, and the words are listed and defined on the last page. The artwork is vivid and used to great advantage, helping to illustrate the action and adding to the fun. This I Can Read! entry is sure to garner new fans for the long-running series. -- Roush, Suanne (Reviewed 10-01-2013) (Booklist, vol 110, number 3)
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 4-8
- Guided reading level J
- Interest level
- Grades K-4
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ap 2013
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Fancy Nancy
- I can read! 1, Beginning reading
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Apples galore!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Apples galore!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/Nu-yUh75g2U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/Nu-yUh75g2U/">Apples galore!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>