The graveyard book
The work The graveyard book represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The graveyard book
The work The graveyard book represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The graveyard book
- Statement of responsibility
- by Neil Gaiman ; with illustrations by Dave McKean
- After the grisly murder of his entire family, a toddler wanders into a graveyard where the ghosts and other supernatural residents agree to raise him as one of their own
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2009
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2008
- Carnegie Medal, 2010.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2011.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2009.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Best Indie Young Adult Buzz Book, 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 6-8, 2010.
- Locus Young Adult Book Award, 2009.
- Newbery Medal, 2009.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2009.
- Wisconsin Library Association Children's Book Awards: Elizabeth Burr/Worzalla Award, 2009.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2009
- Awards note
- Newbery Medal, 2009
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gr 2009
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Thorndike Press large print The literacy bridge
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Reading Counts!
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The graveyard book
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The graveyard book
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/MR7Ee40w_Ig/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/MR7Ee40w_Ig/">The graveyard book</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>