The work Legacy represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Legacy represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Audio, Musical, Music.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Kate Brian
- trueEaston Academy (Imaginary organization)
- truePrivate schools
- trueBoarding schools
- trueTeen chick lit
- trueTeenage girl boarding school students
- trueRich teenage girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueBrennan, Reed (Fictitious character)
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- The price of power...After Cheyenne Martin's death, everyone at Easton Academy is struggling to recover from yet another tragedy---especially the girls of Billings Hall. With Cheyenne gone, they need to elect a new leader. And who better than Reed Brennan, the ultimate Billings Girl?As the new Billings president, Reed suddenly has access to power she never imagined. Gossip is reported to her immediately, she has first dibs on everything from dining tables to dorm rooms, and Billings's most powerful alumnae are at her beck and call. So when Easton's students discover they're the only prep school on the East Coast not invited to this year's all-inclusive Legacy party, everyone turns to Reed to get them back on the list.Reed is the most powerful girl at Easton.She revels in her newfound status but knows better than anyone that the Billings leaders have a tainted legacy: Ariana was institutionalized, Noelle was expelled, and Cheyenne just died. History has a way of repeating itself at Easton, and now that Reed has everything she's ever wanted, she has everything to lose
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Read by Cassandra Campbell
- Series statement
- Private novels.
- Private novels
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Legacy
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Legacy
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/L8qQemCi2Ik/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/L8qQemCi2Ik/">Legacy</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>