The Time Paradox
The work The Time Paradox represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Time Paradox
The work The Time Paradox represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Time Paradox
- Statement of responsibility
- Eoin Colfer
- trueFowl, Artemis (Fictitious character)
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- Juvenile Literature
- truePreteen boys -- Ireland
- trueGifted boys
- trueMothers and sons
- trueFantasy comics
- Juvenile Fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- When Artemis Fowl's mother contracts a life-threatening illness, his world is turned upside down. The only hope for a cure lies in the brain fluid of the silky sifaka lemur. Unfortunately, the animal is extinct due to a heartless bargain Artemis himself made as a younger boy. Though the odds are stacked against him, Artemis is not willing to give up. With the help of his fairy friends, the young genius travels back in time to save the lemur and bring it back to the present
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2001.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2004.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 2003.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2004.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2004.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Artemis Fowl series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Time Paradox
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Time Paradox
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/HkVHCtXUctU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/HkVHCtXUctU/">The Time Paradox</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>