Dakota Prairie Pirates
The work Dakota Prairie Pirates represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Dakota Prairie Pirates
The work Dakota Prairie Pirates represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Dakota Prairie Pirates
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jon Sharpe
- trueMen/women relations
- trueAmerican Westward Expansion (1803-1899) -- 1803 -- 1899
- trueThe West (United States)
- trueProtectiveness in men
- trueFargo, Skye (Fictitious character)
- trueIndians of North America
- Fargo duels with death in the Dakotas.Skye Fargo tries not to be too picky when it comes to leading people into the wilderness he knows so well—and if they ignore his warnings about the perils of the frontier, that's their hard luck. But the wealthy Stains family of St. Louis are just plain crazy. Not only do they want Fargo to lead them through the Dakota Territories with its hostile Indians and mad-dog killers—they want him to find a long-dead ghost town where a priceless treasure awaits. The Trailsman knows he can get them there—but getting them out alive is another story..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dakota Prairie Pirates
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dakota Prairie Pirates
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/GNWpUTvQ4WY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/GNWpUTvQ4WY/">Dakota Prairie Pirates</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>