My name is Parvana
The work My name is Parvana represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
My name is Parvana
The work My name is Parvana represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- My name is Parvana
- Statement of responsibility
- Deborah Ellis
- Afghanistan -- Fiction
- Afghanistan -- Juvenile fiction
- trueCourage in teenage girls
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Family life -- Fiction
- trueFamily reunions
- Girls -- Education
- Girls -- Education -- Fiction
- Girls -- Education -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- trueMilitary bases -- Afghanistan
- trueMothers -- Death
- trueSchools -- Afghanistan
- trueSelf-reliance in teenage girls
- trueSeparated friends, relatives, etc
- Sex role
- Sex role -- Juvenile fiction
- Sex role -- Fiction
- trueWomen -- Afghanistan -- Social conditions
- trueTeenage girls -- Afghanistan
- Found wandering alone in a bombed-out Afghan school, 15-year-old Parvana mystifies American military forces by remaining silent, while spending her time remembering the past four years of her life, having been reunited with her mother and sisters and living in a village where her mother has finally managed to open a school for girls
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2013.
- Additional physical form
- Issued also in an electronic format.
- Awards note
- Ontario Library Association Red Maple Award Nominee for Fiction (2014).
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Sentence length: 3 (medium)
- Word frequency: 5 (very hard)
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Grades 5-8
- LC call number
- LC item number
- My 2012
- Literary form
- NLM call number
- Ellis, D.
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of My name is Parvana
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My name is Parvana
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/D8kjFTom494/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/D8kjFTom494/">My name is Parvana</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>