The Resource "An American in Paris"
- "An American in Paris"
- Statement of responsibility
- Jerry Mulligan, a struggling American painter in Paris, is "discovered" by an influential heiress with an interest in more than Jerry's art. Jerry in turn falls for Lise, a young French girl already engaged to a cabaret singer. Jerry jokes, sings and dances with his best friend, an acerbic would-be concert pianist, while romantic complications abound
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Story and screen play by Alan Jay Lerner ; lyrics by Ira Gershwin ; directed by Vincente Minnelli ; produced by Arthur Freed
- Dewey number
- Language note
- Closed captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A343 2000
- Gene Kelly, Leslie Caron, Oscar Levant, Georges Guetary, Nina Foch
- Series statement
- Classic musicals collection
- live action
ContextContext of "An American in Paris"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "An American in Paris"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CyqEfXrr28Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CyqEfXrr28Q/">"An American in Paris"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...