Awake and dreaming
The work Awake and dreaming represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Awake and dreaming
The work Awake and dreaming represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Awake and dreaming
- Statement of responsibility
- Kit Pearson
- trueGirls' fantasies
- Dreams | Fiction
- trueGirls' dreams
- trueVancouver, British Columbia
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction
- trueNine-year-old girls
- trueChild neglect
- Horror fiction
- trueCanadian fiction
- trueWomen children's literature authors
- trueChildren's stories
- trueChildren of single parents
- trueLow fantasy
- Broken homes
- Ghosts -- Fiction
- trueAunt and niece
- Poverty -- Juvenile literature
- Mothers and daughters | Fiction
- trueWomen -- Canada
- Dreams -- Fiction
- Juvenile works
- Broken homes -- Juvenile fiction
- truePoor girls
- trueBritish Columbia
- trueVictoria, British Columbia
- trueWishing and wishes
- Ghosts | Fiction
- While living a miserable, poverty-stricken life with her young, irresponsible mother, nine-year-old Theo dreams of belonging to a real family but finds a shadowy figure haunting her thoughts
- Governor General's Literary Award for English-Language Children's Literature, 1997.
- Manitoba Young Readers' Choice Award, 1999.
- Red Cedar Book Awards (British Columbia), Fiction category, 1999.
- Ruth and Sylvia Schwartz Children's Book Award for YA-Middle Reader, 1997.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 1999.
- Awards note
- Governor General's Award, 1997.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Aw 1996
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Awake and dreaming
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Awake and dreaming
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CwK8ip7bUpo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CwK8ip7bUpo/">Awake and dreaming</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>