The work Unwind represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Unwind represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Neal Shusterman
- trueFamily relationships
- Fugitives from justice
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction
- Fugitives from justice -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHuman body parts industry and trade
- Juvenile works
- trueNear future
- Revolutionaries -- Fiction
- Revolutionaries -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRunaway teenagers
- Science fiction
- Science fiction
- trueScience fiction
- Science fiction
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- Survival -- Fiction
- Young adult works
- Young adult fiction
- The Second Civil War was fought over reproductive rights. The chilling resolution: Life is inviolable from the moment of conception until age thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, parents can have their child "unwound," whereby all of the child's organs are transplanted into different donors, so life doesn't technically end. Connor is too difficult for his parents to control. Risa, a ward of the state, is not enough to be kept alive. And Lev is a tithe, a child conceived and raised to be unwound. Together, they may have a chance to escape and to survive
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2010.
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2010.
- Green Mountain Book Award (Vermont), 2010.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2011.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Intermediate Books, 2010.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2010.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2011
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2008
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten: 2008
- Awards note
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie), 2010
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Unw 2007
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Unwind Dystology
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Reading Counts RC
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Unwind
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Unwind
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CTS7fsNAELw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/CTS7fsNAELw/">Unwind</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>