The work Graceling represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Graceling represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Kristin Cashore
- Young adult fiction
- Voyages and travels -- Juvenile fiction
- Voyages and travels
- Adventure and adventurers
- trueAdventure and adventurers
- Conduct of life
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- Dust jackets (Bindings) -- 2008
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGirl warriors
- Girls -- Conduct of life
- Girls -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile works
- Kings and rulers
- Kings and rulers -- Juvenile fiction
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction
- truePolitical corruption
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- trueTeenage romance
- Young adult works
- Young adult fiction
- In a world where some people are born with extreme and often-feared skills called Graces, Katsa struggles for redemption from her own horrifying Grace, the Grace of killing, and teams up with another young fighter to save their land from a corrupt king
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2012.
- Green Mountain Book Award (Vermont), 2011.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2009.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2011.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2009
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2008
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2009
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Awards note
- William C. Morris YA Debut Finalists, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- "Ages 14 and up"--Jacket
- Interest level
- High School
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gr 2008
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Graceling Realm
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Reading Counts RC
- Target audience
ContextContext of Graceling
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Graceling
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/6pdtB7MFwTg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/6pdtB7MFwTg/">Graceling</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>