The Atlantis Complex
The work The Atlantis Complex represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Atlantis Complex
The work The Atlantis Complex represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Atlantis Complex
- Statement of responsibility
- Eoin Colfer
- trueFowl, Artemis (Fictitious character)
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- truePreteen boys -- Ireland
- trueGifted boys
- trueMothers and sons
- trueFantasy comics
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- Artemis has committed his entire fortune to a project he believes will save the planet and its inhabitants, both human and fairy. Can it be true? Has goodness taken hold of the world's greatest teenage criminal mastermind? Captain Holly Short is unconvinced, and discovers that Artemis is suffering from Atlantis Complex, a psychosis common among guilt-ridden fairies - not humans - and most likely triggered by Artemis's dabbling with fairy magic. Symptoms include obsessive-compulsive behavior, paranoia, multiple personality disorder and, in extreme cases, embarrassing professions of love to a certain feisty LEPrecon fairy
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2001.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2004.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 2003.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2004.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2004.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Artemis Fowl series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Atlantis Complex
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Atlantis Complex
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/3iTmpPGxXMw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/3iTmpPGxXMw/">The Atlantis Complex</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>