The work Eragon represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Eragon represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- Christopher Paolini
- Don't miss the latest book from the author of Eragon, The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Tales from Alagaësia! Perfect for fans of Lord of the Rings, the New York Times bestselling Inheritance Cycle about the dragon rider Eragon has sold over 35 million copies and is an international fantasy sensation.Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a poor farm boy—until his destiny as a Dragon Rider is revealed. Gifted with only an ancient sword, a loyal dragon, and sage advice from an old storyteller, Eragon is soon swept into a dangerous tapestry of magic, glory, and power. Now his choices could save—or destroy—the Empire."An authentic work of great talent."—The New York Times Book Review"Christopher Paolini make[s] literary magic with his precocious debut."—People "Unusual, powerful, fresh, and fluid."—Booklist, Starred"An auspicious beginning to both career and series." —Publishers WeeklyA New York Times BestsellerA USA Today BestsellerA Wall Street Journal BestsellerA Book Sense Bestseller
- Beehive Young Adult Book Award (Utah), 2005.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2007.
- Book Sense Book of the Year for Children's Literature, 2004.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2007.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2005.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2005.
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2006.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2006.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2006.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Teen Book Category, 2006.
- Iowa Teen Award, 2008.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2004-2005.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2006.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2006.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2005.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2005.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Young Adult Books, 2006.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2005.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2006.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2007.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2006.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2006.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Inheritance cycle (Christopher Paolini)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eragon
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eragon
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/2V2N54-csZY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/2V2N54-csZY/">Eragon</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>