So B. It : a novel
The work So B. It : a novel represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
So B. It : a novel
The work So B. It : a novel represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- So B. It : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sarah Weeks
- Title variation
- So be it
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMothers and daughters
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction
- Quests -- Fiction
- Self-discovery in girls -- Fiction
- trueSelf-discovery in teenage girls
- trueTeenage girls -- Identity
- trueThirteen-year-old girls
- Thirteen-year-old girls -- Fiction
- Agoraphobia victims -- Fiction
- Children of developmentally disabled persons -- Fiction
- trueChildren of people with developmental disabilities
- trueChildren's stories
- trueCross-country automobile trips
- Cross-country automobile trips -- Fiction
- Girls -- Identity -- Fiction
- Identity (Philosophical concept)
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueIdentity (Psychology)
- Identity -- Fiction
- Juvenile works
- Mental illness
- trueMental illness
- Mental illness -- Fiction
- Mental illness -- Juvenile fiction
- Mothers and daughters
- Although she lives an unconventional lifestyle with her mentally disabled mother and their doting neighbor, Bernadette, Heidi has a lucky streak that has a way of pointing her in the right direction. When a mysterious word in her mother's vocabulary begins to haunt her, Heidi's thirst for the truth leads her on a cross-country journey in search of the secrets of her past
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2005
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 6-8, 2006.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), Young Adult category, 2009.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2007.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 2007.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2007.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Middle Books, 2008.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2004
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2005
- Awards note
- Young Hoosier Book Award Winner 2008.
- Dolly Gray Children's Literature Award, 2006
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Age 10+
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- So 2004
- Literary form
- NLM call number
- Weeks, S.
- Reading level
- Series statement
- So B. it
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Reading Counts RC
- Target audience
ContextContext of So B. It : a novel
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work So B. It : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/2HZ_GOIjKbM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/2HZ_GOIjKbM/">So B. It : a novel</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>