The Lost Colony
The work The Lost Colony represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The Lost Colony
The work The Lost Colony represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- The Lost Colony
- Statement of responsibility
- Eoin Colfer
- trueBooks to movies
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueFantasy comics
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFowl, Artemis (Fictitious character)
- trueGifted boys
- Juvenile Fiction
- trueMothers and sons
- truePreteen boys -- Ireland
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- Ten thousand years ago, humans and fairies fought a great battle for the magical island of Ireland. When it became clear to the fairy families that they could never win, they decided to move their civilization underground and keep themselves hidden from the humans. All the fairy families agreed on this, except the 8th family, the demons. The demons planned to lift their small island out of time until they had regrouped and were ready to wage war on the humans once more. However the time spell went wrong, and the island of Hybras was catapulted into Limbo, where it has remained for ten thousand years
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2001.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2004.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 2003.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2004.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2004.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Artemis Fowl series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Lost Colony
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Lost Colony
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-jS1JxpEdtQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-jS1JxpEdtQ/">The Lost Colony</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>