The work Golf represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Golf represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Statement of responsibility
- by Joshua Piven and David Borgenicht
- trueHumor writing -- General
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueSurvival skills -- Humor
- trueAdult books for young adults
- Sports & Recreations
- trueNatural disasters
- trueSurvival (after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc.)
- trueWilderness survival
- Humor (Nonfiction)
- trueFirst aid
- The authors of The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook take to the links! Dave and Josh join golf fanatic James Grace, drawing on their own tragic exploits and the experience of experts to help golfers survive dozens of dire situations. Learn how to finish a round with a broken arm, deal with a cigar brush fire, cure golf addiction, or remove a tick. Discover the best way to play out of a water hazard, make it through a lightning storm, or survive being hit in the privates. Hands-on, illustrated, step-by-step instructions guide you through these and other perils lurking on the fairway. With an appendix of rules for bizarre mis-haps, strategies for surmounting dress-code and equipment crises, and other essential survival tips, this handy guide won't help you save par-but it could save your bacon! Don't tee off without it
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Nonfiction, 2003.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2001
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Golf
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Golf
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-AYXsrKgTBE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-AYXsrKgTBE/">Golf</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>