My Lady Jane
The work My Lady Jane represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
My Lady Jane
The work My Lady Jane represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS). This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- My Lady Jane
- Statement of responsibility
- Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- trueCourts and courtiers
- trueEdward, VI, King of England, 1537-1553
- Humor (Fiction)
- trueTudor period (1485-1603) -- 1485 -- 1603
- trueGrey, Jane, Lady, 1537-1554
- Young Adult Literature
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueHistorical fantasy
- trueGreat Britain -- Rulers | Succession
- true16th century -- 1501 -- 1600
- This comical, fantastical, romantical, New York Times bestselling, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey is "an uproarious historical fantasy that's not to be missed" (Publishers Weekly, starred review).In My Lady Jane, coauthors Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows have created a one-of-a-kind YA fantasy in the tradition of The Princess Bride, featuring a reluctant king, an even more reluctant queen, a noble steed, and only a passing resemblance to actual history—because sometimes history needs a little help.At sixteen, Lady Jane Grey is about to be married off to a stranger and caught up in a conspiracy to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But those trifling problems aren't for Jane to worry about. Jane gets to be Queen of England.Like that could go wrong.New York Times Bestseller * Publishers Weekly Best Young Adult Book of the Year * Bustle Best Young Adult Book of the Year * YALSA Best Fiction for Young AdultsAnd don't miss the authors' next fun read, My Plain Jane!
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2017
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2016
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of My Lady Jane
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My Lady Jane
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-5A0qF5BQlw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ccrls.org/resource/-5A0qF5BQlw/">My Lady Jane</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ccrls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ccrls.org/">Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>